Sunday, November 05, 2006

Beta Blog?

Well I finally scummed to the new blog... after what seems like ages of just the photo uploading being the only problem I had (and the loooong load times!), yesterday my comment moderation function decided to go on the blink too. I'd click the publish link when I received notification of a post, and it would come up with a blogger error page.

So Karin and Chris, thanks for your comments, I did receive them, but blogger didn't want me to publish them for some reason :(. Here's hoping that Beta will be Better.......

8 comments:

jane said...

way to convert angela!, lol! Im hoping it is going to be better too! havent found any probs yet...but you just know there will be, lol!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I love my Wordpress blog ;o) teehee I hope this one behaves for you!

Anonymous said...

Hope blogger plays a little nicer now Angela!

BTW....waved to you on the way down and back from San Remo yesterday :)

Sherryll said...

Good luck Ange with 'Beta Blogger', hope it is much better for you !!!

Lee said...

Way to go Beta Girl! ;)

4 more sleeps!!!!! Wooohooo! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hate beta blogger - LOL

Hey, did you still want to meet up? Let me know what time suits you?

Chris said...

I just succumbed to the new one as well Angela. I'm glad you got my last comment cause it would not let me over and over again so here's to hoping Beta is better hey!

Gina said...

I was interested in seeing what others thought about the new blogger. I haven't tried it yet. Hopefully it will work for you.