Monday, December 04, 2006

For Lis...

Although it is a little on the late side...
Well where do I start? Not that a lot has been happening in my life.. .but I'd prefer that to the opposite I suppose.

I had a birthday a 2 and bit weeks ago (had it been that long already?), which was nice as I got some money and a voucher to GET MY FLASH!!

Ever since using Judy's at the Mac get together, I've really wanted to get one... I HATE the onboard flash of my canon, and to get some good indoor shots at Christmas I felt I needed to get one ;). Next purchase is a Lightsphere from here. Now just to decide on the clear or cloud......
Christmas decorations aren't up yet. We were supposed to do it on Sunday, but dh just informed me that he didn't want to get a real tree (which I wanted) so now we need to look for a fakey... and I want a nice one, which aren't cheap! Real pain in the bum too as I would have gone to Lee's for lunch, if I had've gotten organised early enough, with some of the other girls..... Oh well next time.
Speaking of the MAC girls, here is the layout I finally managed to get finished the other day of our weekend.

Doesn't look very big, you might want to click on it to have a look, but don't read the journaling.... it's not the best. Oh and had to add, don't pay attention to the date on it lol. Thanks Sharon for picking up on it, just didn't get around to adjusting my web version ;). Umm I think that I used an overlay by Nancie Rowe Janitz, and the fonts are Avant garde, and Kofi.

Here is another layout from a while ago.

I used Anna Aspnes Artistique papers, and some Brushes by Jason Gaylor. Fonts are Avant Garde, love and LD red hatters hand.

I also need to send a BIG congratulations to Judy who welcomed to the world her first grandchild last week... Judy you are going to make the best Mama :).

TTFN

8 comments:

Lee said...

Woohooo Congrats on the flash! Oh I sooo wish I could get one! I can't wait to see your fabulous pics, using it!

Wish you could have been here for lunch too Miss A, we will do it soon!

The layouts is stunmagnifcaraculous (trying saying that after a few). Love evrything about it Miss A, and it is a great reminder of our fabulous weekend!

Love the layout of Jukieann too! Just gorgeous as always!

Sharon said...

Don't you just hate it when your dh changes his mind! But don't worry, we have a 'fakey' tree too, but yes, it wasn't cheap, but it is nice!

BTW - you still haven't changed the date on the collage :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Thanks Angela!!
I am soooo in love with this MAC layout..it's just fabulous!!!

Congrats on your flash...you'll be all set soon!!

Gorgeous LO of Julieanne too....your LO's just blow me away!

Ditto on the Mama Judy comments :)

Jude said...

I really must use that flash thingo that I have... LOL Love the LO you did of us all it is just so wonderful to have - thankyou. We have a fake tree too... I wanted a real one like you but dh wants his fake. I love the smell of the real ones. Love your LO of Julieanne too - we need our amusing muses!

Sherryll said...

The layout of us mac girls is out of this world, but it doesn't surprise me for one moment with your talents !!
I can't wait to see the pics with the flash.
I thought it was a womans perogative to change her mind !!
We have a fake tree too, I miss the smell of the real ones.
I hope we get to have lunch soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday for a few weeks ago! Don't you love it when you can buy new camera gadgets?!

What fantastic works of art you've created, I just love your style.

Hope the decorations are up now - look forward to seeing the new tree!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been around to visit! Love the LO's as usual :)

I don't know if we are going to do a tree -no where to put it!! LOL

Will see

jane said...

hellloooo angela!!! havent spoken to you in eons it seems!!!! so happy happy belated christmas!!! and the best of wishes for you in the new year!!!!!
now can i tell you that i am going to make you my guru??????? i am in total awe of your talent lady!!!! fabulous layouts!!! did you do those collages in fotofusion? im sooo going to haveto look into that program!!