Monday, June 19, 2006

Just a quick one

before I go to work... yep, back to work today :(, not looking forward to it, but the money will help out.

Just one from Dreamworld that I'm sharing. I did not take a lot of photos there, only 31! Must of been because I spent too much time on all the rides LOL. Did buy a couple of those Dreamworld ride photos, but there is no way I'm sharing them here..... they actually have me in it!!!




This is Julieanne feeding the baby animals in Wiggles World.... at first she didn't want to, but eventually got the hang of it. Just love this photo, as both of them are sticking their tongues out LOL.

Anyway, gotta go ::sigh::, will attempt to update later, but not promising anything :)

3 comments:

katef said...

loving all your holiday photos.. your kids are just gorgeous! Making me very green with envy!

Anonymous said...

I love your photos - they are always interesting and so well done. Well captured with the tongues!

Lee said...

Gorgeous pic and somehow I know you will scrap it beautifully, oh yeah, I have seen it scrapped LOL!