Friday, June 16, 2006

Kids on the beach




Well, this will be super short, as I have to get Julieanne in 10 mins, but thought that I should upload something from our holiday. We all had a WONDERFUL time, and nobody wanted to come home.. .but life reality has to kick in at some point doesn't it?
We found that 1 week was way to short, so next time (yes already planning the next LOL) we'll make it 2. Did all the theme parks, and rides, and loved all of it. Julieanne even surprised me by going on the runaway raptor ride (think that's what it's called) at Dreamworld, and loved it...


Anyway.. here is a couple of photos of the kids on the beach taken on our last day, the only day that we actually made it down to the beach. They weren't dressed for it, but had a ball anyway.. just love the shot of Julieanne taking her clothes off.. no modesty there LOL. Haven't had time to play with them in PS yet, and some of the shadows are bit much, but I like most of them anyway... shame about me chopping off some body parts with the action shots.. .why can't I just get ONE perfect shot?!?!


Thanks for looking, and hopefully will share some more later ;)

1 comment:

Lee said...

Why can't you get just one, because they are all bloody great! That's why ;)

I love the one of Julieanne doing the strip too, very natural!

Just read right through Miss M's blog and nearly wet myself at your Mac - AC comment, you crack me up girl!
Great shots!