Monday, June 19, 2006

Seaworld

For some reason it always seems that I take less photos than I actually think I do. After going through all my holiday pics, I've realised that I really didn't take as many as I would have liked, ranging from 30 to 75 photos a day... I probably would have taken more if I had've remembered to take my second CF card away with us GRRRRR!!!! My memory is shocking, the whole week before leaving I told myself to get it out from under the desk (terrible place to have it, but it was still plugged in to the desktop LOL), but did I? NO!



Anyway, enough of the complaining ;). Here are just three of the shots that I got from Seaworld, which is where we went on the first day. I did manange to get a heap of dolphin shots, just love what they do LOL. The polar bear one was taken through some glass, and has had some ps work done on it, as the original was terrible. We all had a great day, and there was hardly anyone there, always a plus. I guess that my favorite thing would have to have been the 4D sea adventure, it was very cute :).

Oh and here is another photo that I should have included with my last post, but for some reason blogger wouldn't let me.... what is a series of beach shots without a seagull??


1 comment:

Lee said...

Those dolphins look fabulous Miss A.
Repeat after me
"I will keep all spare cards IN my camera bag"
As you know love the seagull and you as a photographer....