Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wobbly Tooth!!

Wahhh... Julieanne has a wobbly tooth. She's going to lose those precious baby teeth, and I'm not happy about it!! I don't want her to grow up just yet, but I suppose it has to happen doesn't it? Wayne says it's about time, he seems to think that she is fairly late in losing them, but she's only just turned six, and I always thought that 6-7 was the average for losing that first tooth... Anyway, Julieanne is pretty excited about the whole thing.. lol, she just knows that the tooth fairy is going to come and give her some money ;)... Not too sure how much the tooth fairy actually pays these days though lol.....

Just a pic of those teeth....



On another note, we went camping on the weekend, and I must say that it was an experience. We haven't been for about 11 years so I'd sort of forgotten how grotty you can get after a couple of days with no shower! It was just so dusty! We camped right next to the Latrobe river at Hawthorn Bridge (or so I'm told anyway! I really haven't got the foggiest idea of where we were!). Then on Saturday the trail bikes stared appearing. Not that I have anything against bikes, but they are VERY noisy and I'd really prefer to hear the running river. Anyway, we packed up Sunday and found another *isolated* spot. Isolated because you needed a 4x4 to get there, and really we could not hear any other person around at all :). I was a little concerned about snakes though, but I just kept telling myself that they are more scared of us than we are of them lol....

I wasn't too sure how Julieanne would go, but she seemed to really enjoy it. And even manged to go to sleep! She loves her own bed and generally has issues sleeping somewhere else, but she was happy on her Bratz lilo.

Must say that it was FANTASTIC to get back home though!!! Even though we didn't have a shower straight away (had to put rock on the drive. MORE DUST!!), it was great to just have running hot water to wash my hands properly. Worst thing of all though is that I did not take one photo!! And I call myself the family photographer...

TFL and TTFN :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm scared of that tooth fairy, I hear it's pretty expensive these days?! LOL

Pity about the trail bikes and that you had to move, but sounded like it went well otherwise.

Can't believe you didn't take any pics, but sometimes it's nice to just relax and not have to worry about getting the camera out. :-)

Lee said...

Glad you had fun Angela, although I understand that dirty grotty feeling, we did no shower caamping once, notice it was only once?

I think you are right, about 6 is average for losing teeth, both my girls lost their first at 4 though, but I know my neice has only just lost her first and she is 9, so it can be wide ranging.

Oh and next time, TAKE SAME PICS! It is not fair to deprive us!

Anonymous said...

WAH!!!!! You know I feel the same.. :(

Anonymous said...

shame on you not taking photos !
I was looking forward to them, camping sounds great but the no showers doesnt.
hope the wobbly tooth doesn't take too long, they are so annoying being wobbly, Madi was 4 when she lost her 1st but I think it ranges, Lach was 7 so there you go !
shez