Thursday, March 08, 2007

There's a rainbow outside...

Well at the moment there is, it does look like it's fading though. Not the way I'd planned to start my post (actually I had no idea of where to start it lol), but it will do :).
Not a lot happening in my end of the world, but that's good. I helped my parents with their flowers last night, and I'm feeling it today... bit of a downer about the timing as I was going to and see some of the MAC girls, but it didn't happen oh well :).
We are going camping on the weekend too.. don't know if I'm actually looking forward to it though, as I can tell I'm going to get REALLY bored, we are going to Hawthorn Bridge, and I'm not 100% sure where that is exactly, but I know that there really isn't a lot to do. I'm not one to be sitting around doing nothing, and with no power my laptop is not going to be of much use :(. I was hoping that the new Digital Scrapbooking mag would be here by now but not yet... I suppose I'll find something to do ;)... hopefully I can take some good photos.
Not a lot going on in the layout department.

I had to redo the last one I did as I wasn't really happy with it. I do like this one better. Any CC is most welcome though.

And going through my photo folders I can across this scanned one. I thought it was such a happy photo I had to scrap it... even though the quality is pretty bad.... Ahhhh I love my Canon350D (even though this was taken with the film equivalent, scanning does not do any favours ;) )

Anyway, have to go and make Julieanne her breakfast.

TFL & TTFN

3 comments:

Lis said...

Have fun camping...hope the magazine arrives on time ;-)

You know what I think of your LO's :)

Chris said...

Well I love your LO's and I love your scrapping style Angela and wish I could do that. Awesome LO's. How was camping I do hope you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

can't wait for my mag either ! bother it's not arriving before camping, the altered layout is just as divine as the original.
This happiness one is awesome, Julieanne's a pretty little girl,
shez