Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Obessed by a green eyed boy...

Ok, as some of you may know, I'm always a little behind the trends lol. A couple of years ago I bought the first two books of the Harry Potter series for Stewart, and had a read of them myself too. Thought they were quite good for a children's books too.. anyway, after running out of books to read in the house, I picked them up again a couple of weeks ago. Then had to go out and buy the third one....

Now after just about finishing book four, I can officially say that I'm hooked! I can't put the thing down! The house is a total mess, and I feel like I'm starting to neglect my laptop too. I'm going to have to get the fifth copy today as I've only got about 50 pages left, and that is not going to last me through tonight.

Anyway, I'm sort of glad that I've left it this long to join in on the Harry Craze.. as now I'll be ready for the 7th book due out July 21, with out having that long agonising wait! Now I just need to slow my reading down to time it properly.... lol ;)

9 comments:

Sherryll said...

LOL, I must be way behind, I've never pick up a harry potter book, you've inspired me now though !
Hope you make it thru to july 21 without too much of a wait !

Sherryll said...

Ange, I have just watched your entire slide show on your blog, it's awesome stuff, you are such a talented girl, help...I can't stop watching it again, LOL

Sharon said...

Welcome to the club Angela! I have read all of the Harry Potter books before, but am currently reading them again, although I have misplaced Order of the Phoenix (in our 'garbage' aka garage), so have had to borrow it!

Can't wait for the next book and movie...

Anonymous said...

I've not yet read them but hear they are quite addictive!

Chris said...

LOL Angela I can so relate to the reading thing and that's why I seldom read books any longer as once my head is in I can't put it down.

Anonymous said...

Another behind the eight-ball here, I've not read any of them, and from the sounds of it, I'm not sure I want to, my house is already a mess! LOL

Jude said...

I've heard a lot of adults say they really love these books - I'll have to take a look too. Must be the time of year - I have been reading a lot more novels than usual too.

jane said...

hahaha! i did the same thing as you angela last summer. I think i read all the ones that were out in a week, got totally hooked! I have already preordered the 7th book. But of course...i bought if for my daughter. Not me. I may have to read it first just to see if she will like it. But it is all for her, lol!

Anonymous said...

Can't say that I'm overly impressed with Harry Potter but glad you found a series to really enjoy.
btw - I mean to tell you that one of the papers that is being released is that white and blue one from my Bella kit that you did that awesome layout with.
Hope you and the family are well.