Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another quick one

Ok, still not a lot happening around here lOL. The day started off nice though... I received a very nice PM at DSP, from someone new to digi scrapping, saying how much she liked my work. It's always a bit of a confidence boost when you hear something like that, especially as I always find my own work lacking. Maybe one day it will sink in that it's not that bad LOL.

Then after dropping Julieanne off, I made my way to the factory. They are in the process of moving so you'd assume there would be heaps to do... LOL, I did manage to whip up a moving flyer for them, and send it off to a couple of people. Good thing it only took me about 10 mins to do, because I must have spent about 45 minutes trying to get the printer to work with my laptop.. no such luck! The disk with the software was for a mac, and the windows version had already been packed! Had to do it the long way round and save to cd (as all the memory cards were missing too).
For those interested here is the result


Julieanne was in foul mood when I picked her up after school because I wouldn't let her play on the play equipment.. I think mainly because she's not feeling the best. I took her to the docs yesterday because she was complaining about her ears. Turns out they did have a bit of fluid in there, and we can't have that next week... Queensland here we come!

4 comments:

Karin said...

Nice work on the flyer - I hope Julieanne's ears clear up

Lee said...

Of course your work is fabulous, if I say it is, well then IT IS! Get used to it!
The flyer looks great Miss A, and I hope you have a great time in the old Sunshine state! Think of us down here frezing our butts off! LOL

Helen said...

Ad is great Angela - all of your LO's are very special and original - we have all been telling you this for a looong time now. Hope you have a great holiday, our nights are cool but the days are perfect so you will have a great time :D

katef said...

Great flyer... didn't realise you were over that side of the city? I grew up over there and still spend loads of time over that way at my parents place! I know Bignell Road REALLY well! Have fun in queensland you lucky things!