Saturday, July 01, 2006

Another photo, and a Layout!

Yes that's right, I actually managed to get one done today! Yay! Not too sure about it, but then I'm never sure about any that I do.

For some reason, blogger won't let me insert more than 4 photo in a post, so I had to create a new one to add this extra photo, bit of a pain as it seems to take AGES.. does anyone else find it slow?

Anyway, this is where we were staying on the Broadwater.. well across the road anyway, we did have a roof over our heads LOL. It was very nice, and a shame that we didn't have more time to explore futher. This shot was actually quickly taken one night after coming home from wet and wild. I ventured out on my own, as everyone else was to lazy! So it was a super quick shot, as I felt really self conscious of being out there be myself and my tripod (really need to get used to taking that!)

The LO from the animal farm shots... didn't use the tongue one as the main.. thought that I should actually get her face in. CC most welcome.

TFL

3 comments:

katef said...

gorgeous LO! just fantastic!

Lee said...

Yes I find it very slow, it's frustrating, it would be better if you could do 4 at once instead 1 at a time.
Looks like a lovely spot you stayed in and the layout is, of course, stunning!
No CC from me! :)

Lee said...

Hey, stop commenting on my blog and update your own! LOL