Sunday, July 23, 2006


Ok, just wanted to share this photo with you (some of you may have seen a version of it before ;). I just found it (amongst the too many that I have hidden on my computer) and was wrapped when I did lol, still not really sure about the b&w editing, but I think it looks ok. I actually think that I took this about a year ago, when I was first trying out lighting inside. I should do some more, but the lights that I have use a TON of power, and with us running on solar power, it's a little short in winter (darn Melbourne weather lol).

TFL :)

3 comments:

Lee said...

Gorgeous shot Angela, and I really love the B&W. The lighting is fab too. What sort of lights do you have (see now you have another post right there! LOL

Solar power! What a hippie, you go girl!

Sherryll said...

What a doll, I expect to see a layout very soon with this stunning photo !

Karin said...

It's a beautiful photo Angela and I love the B&W/Sepia toning to it.