Friday, July 28, 2006

Smelly House

Thanks to Julieanne being sick last night.. I was up from 2.30 to 7 am (when I snuck back in bed for 2 hours). She came home from school yesterday complaining about a sore ear, so I thought that I might of needed to take the day off for that, little did I know, it was going to turn out into a definite day of. Oh well, not a total loss I did manage to get this



done. CC welcome as always. Papers and brushes by Anna Aspnes. This is when Julieanne had her first ever face paint last year. I think that she has had it done at least another 2 times since then.

Umm... what else? Oh, I'm now a published scrapper lol. Picked up the new For keeps this week with my Lo in. I'm a little disappointed with how it looks in there, the colous look terrible (ok, they are a bit garish lol). I've got this one printed professionally, and it does look a LOT better thank goodness! I've got another one coming in the next issue, so I'm hoping that it looks a little better :)

Ok, that will do for now TFL ;)

5 comments:

Lee said...

Oh big hugs to Jnr J :) But at least she got a day home with Mum!

No CC on that layout! All yours are EXQUISITE! And they ALL deserve publishing!

Congrats on the mag, I am rushing out to buy it tomorrow!

Lee said...

Oh and I love the title for this entry.... reminded me of that wonderful song

"Smelly Cat"

;)

Helen said...

Oh Wow Angela! This is the first I knew about you being published :)
WTG Girl - your work is very very good and you deserve to `toot' all you want. I will keep my eye out for the mag. BTW I love the colours in this LO and the quote. It's wonderful

Sherryll said...

loved the layout in the mag, will def be buying the next issue too !
Hope Julieanne is well again now, magnificent layout as usual, she's so pretty.

Karin said...

Great LO as usual Angela - and huzzah on being published.

I hope Julieanne is feeling better