Tuesday, July 11, 2006

An early morning....

Not seven o'clock yet and I'm up at this computer.... do I have a problem or what?!? LOL. Had a brainwave last night in bed for a layout, so got up with Wayne to have a go, but got sidetracked with this blogging... LOL, I thought that I'd better post something with a little more substance than my last one (well as substantial as my posts get ;)!).

Ummm...ok, well what can I write about? Went 4x4ing on the weekend with one of dh's friends... I think that I must be getting old, because I've turned into a real nervous nelly lol, although must admit that a car nearly going over the edge is worthy of some panic!! I generally just like going for the drive in the bush, with a couple of bumps.. none of this serious stuff :(... In the end, Wayne managed to get him back on dryish ground. I think next time I'll stay home and attempt to do some scrapping lol, Wayne will probably want to stay too ;).



Also managed to get 2 LO's done for some challenges at MAC. Seems that I need to scrap someone's else's photos, to actually get me to do something LOL.



Think that might be all for now.. turned out to be more than I thought. Hope that some of you are still with me, even though you really have better things to be doing... go and do them NOW!! lol!
TFL

5 comments:

Lee said...

Oh I'd love to go 4wd but I would have to be in control, couldn't do it with someone else driving!

Layouts are stunningalicious Miss A, but you already know what I think! I can't wait to see what my cousin thinks of all these layouts, yours is amazing as always!

Love your work girl!

Anonymous said...

Angela if you have a problem then I do too. I am usually on my puter by 6:30 in the morning ... but in bed still. Lovely laptop with wifi. Hard to get up really. Love your LO's you have an incredible gift.

Sharon said...

Love, love, love your LO's Angela - when are you coming to teach me your secret???

Helen said...

Yes beautiful work Angela. I just love the quote you used, I have never seen it before - the feather is perfect and so is your vellum overlay. I couldn't sleep the other night and I was up at 3am on the puter :)

Karin said...

Gorgeous Angela - as always