Friday, September 22, 2006

Being a real party pooper and breaking rules..

Alright I've been tagged by Karin (thanks Karin ;) ), but I'm going to break the rules a little :). I'm supposed to list 5 weird things about myself state the rules, tag 5 friends they list 5 things on their blogs and the cycle continues.... But I've never been big on the whole chain mail, "send this to 7 other people" email thing. So here's the drill: If you want to be tagged, consider it done and list 5 weird things on your blog.. if you don't... don't lol ;). Sorry if I've offended anyone, I really just don't like enforcing things on people ;).

Since writing this yesterday (I got interrupted and had to go out grrr), I was tagged again! By Missy Lee..... so.... rinse and repeat :).

Anyway here's the first one:

5 Weird things about me

I used to get picked on at school and get called "redfaces" lol, because I blush REALLY well.

I have REALLY ugly feet (ok, I know everyone says that but mine are truly bad :) )

I hate public speaking, but loved performing in plays at school (don't think I'd do it now though lol)

I sing along to ABBA ;)

When I get angry I clean the house... as I rarely get angry the house is a total wreck! lol.

Ok next one

If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Hmmm... tricky. I suppose it would have to be local because of family commitments and all so I'll pick Toolangi (near Healesville) where we used to live... .loved the area, just not the house we had.

What's your favorite article of clothing?
This big long cardigan... just LOVE it :)!

Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Has to be the eyes! I think that is what drew me to Wayne... not that they look as good now roflol!

What's the last CD that you bought?
I can't remember..... The last song I bought was Red Right Hand by Nick Cave.

Where's your favorite place to be?
Home :)

Where is your least favorite place to be?
Anywhere crowded.

What's your favorite place to be massaged?
Shoulders... but anywhere is good!

Strong in mind or strong in body?
lol...neither, but the mind would be stronger than the body.

What time do you wake up in the morning?
When dh gets up for work.. ranging from 5.30 to 7... I do go back to sleep sometimes ;)

What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
lol, wish I could say slowcooker here ;)... umm....my kettle, it's a stove top one (got to save that power lol), and I'm lost without my cuppa tea.

What makes you really angry?
Grrrr... Disrespectful children. Not the small stuff, all kids go through it, but those ones you see on the tv!

If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Well I used to play guitar when I was a primary school,lol, can't remember any of it (sorry Mrs Miskan ;) ) I always love the piano though.. and the harp, now that would be nice :), oh and the banjo that sounds fun...

Favorite color?
lol, blue.

Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
SUV

Do you believe in an afterlife?
I actually do believe there is something :)

Favorite children's book?
At the moment it's Julieannes book "Felicity wishes" (I think that's what it's called), just a gorgeous book. But when growing up I loved anything really.... still do :)

What is your favorite season?
Autumn... just love the colours, and the weather.

What is your least favorite household chore?
cleaning the floor.. doesn't matter how often it gets done, there will be someone walking in with their boots and wrecking it!! That means YOU Wayne!!!

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I'd love to be able to fly.

If you have a tattoo, what is it?
Dont' have one, but if I had to it would be something like a small (tiny lol) celtic design or something.

Can you juggle?
no... I can throw and catch through ;)

The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
Wayne's grandad.

What's your favorite day?
Friday. It's the start of the weekend.

What's in the boot of your car?
Julieanne's bike.

Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Hamburger.

Phewww.....

Ok, on to other things :).

I finally managed to get this card done for Wayne's cousin. CC most welcome, but it's too late as it's already gone. I used Denise Docherty's Connections Kit, recoloured. Fonts chocolate box, and al sandra. Stock photo from stock.xchng. Quote was from 2 peas by April Hardwick, I just edited it a little to fit a boy.

It also looks like Tuesday was my last day of work for this season :). Nice, except the money did come in handy. Thanks to Lis for reminding me it is tulip season... I went to works farm and got these shots. I was a litte disappointed as it turns out that they only had about 2 acres here. They are growing the rest (I think about 28 acres) of them in Tasmania. Now that would be nice to see.....

I took the kids to the pool on Thursday. Only stayed for 2 hours as it was packed! and ended up giving me a headache... I dont' think Stewart wanted to leave, he was too busy picking up all the little chickies.... lol, I think he was having a fair bit of success as well... ah to be young again ;).

Well it looks like blogger is going to be a pain and not let me upload my pics!! Will have to do a new post.....

6 comments:

Lee said...

LOL you really crack me up!

When you come and visit me, remind me to get you angry! My house is always in need of a good clean! LOL

Oh I love Red Right Hand!!!!!

I'll comment on the pics above! :)

Anonymous said...

Loved reading this Angela!!!

Love your tulip photos, I'm really dying to go up and get some but I suspect with school holidays it will be busier than it was last weekend!

Karen Johnson said...

Enjoyed getting the low down on you Miss A, a blue girl huh.....neber would have guessed lol

Karin said...

I do the clean up thing too when I get mad!! LOL - so nice to get to know you more :)

and for me, it would be sushi!

See you at the next post. Wish I had seen the card :(

Anonymous said...

Loved reading a bit more about you Angela! I got tagged recently too, and after replying I didn't tag anyone either for the same reasons as you! tee hee ;o)

Sherryll said...

A fantastic blog once again, great to get to know you more:)
Yes, Stuart is a little spunk, can imagine the girls flocking to him at the pool !
Your tulip photos are amazing, love what you've done.