Saturday, September 02, 2006

What a wonderful

week we have had here in sunny Victoria :)... the weather has been gorgeous! hard as it may be to believe lol ;). It got to 24 on Thursday, and not sure, but I think yesterday wasn't that far off that either... bit windy though (not enough to dry Julieannes doona grrr... ;) she had to sleep with a sleeping bag, but loved it).

Did this


But as per usual I'm not sure.. so CC is REALLY welcome :). Papers from Denises Docherty's Henna Kit (recoloured), brushes by Rhonna Farrer, Fonts al sandra, itc avant garde, ashby book. This is Julieanne having one of her frequent mood changes, as much as I love her I do have to say that she is the Master of it lol. I should put her in acting classes as most of it is so put on lol. Wayne's grandma called her Sarah Bernhard last night.. I go "who"? shows how ingnorant I am, I just know that name as a Paeony Rose lol.

Julieanne had grandparents day at the school yesterday, so Waynes mum and grandma went along. My mum had to cancel at the last minute as she had a fluey thing (not sure as she has had her flu shot), which she was pretty disappointed about. I think they all had a lovely time. Then we had them all her for tea.. did my famous (NOT) lasagna (sp), which Wayne's mum loves for some reason...


Fathers day tomorrow, so I'd better get onto making a card I suppose :)

TFL again :)

TTFN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been a gorgeous sunny week in Melbourne!!!

STunning LO, I love all Julieanne's expressions!!!

Sherryll said...

Ange, that layout is awesome, bet it's even better printed at 12x12.
Afternoon tea sounds great and you must share the lasagne recipe with us. Yes, loving the victorian weather but not today, it's turned back to winter :(

Karin said...

Love the LO and the fact that 'winter' - LOL - if you can call 17 degrees that - is back - wish we actually had a winter here in Melbourne that lasted more than a month.

Was glad to be home and in the rain :)

Niecey said...

The layout is AWESOME! I LOVE it! Fantastic colours, and such wonderful blending etc. Very very beautiful.

Lee said...

Oh Miss A, I thought I commented here, in fact I was positive!

This layout is to die for! And not matter what you say, you own this style!

I agree, weather here is gorgeous, or at least it was LOL, nothing lasts long in Vic!

I have an acctress too, maybe they will star in a film together one day! LOL

Karen Johnson said...

This is another stunner Ange, the capture of the different emotions and expressions are precious, love it :)