Saturday, September 09, 2006

Wow 2 Layouts :)


The first one was done for my Yahoo group (macdigiscrap). We all take it in turns to submit a photo to scrap... it's great seeing the different ways everyone does it. Thanks Lis, for providing the wonderful photo :).
Papers by Sue Jones, from her Love Notes kit, fonts: Asenine, al afternoon delight, brushes by Anna Aspnes and Vered (sorry if that is wrong, that's what they are named)


This next one is a little different to my usual blendy style, so CC is VERY welcome. Fonts: Asenine (love using this font at the moment) and al singsong (love those al fonts too ;) ). Swirly Brushes by Anna Aspnes. I wanted to do a Layout about how Julieanne still wants to hold my hand whenever we walk together, it's still so cute, and I love it :). I'm sure that it will stop shortly though... They really do grow up WAY to fast don't they ::sigh::.

On another note, I forgot to mention Fathers day in my last post. I got DH a telescope! Very left field for him, but he seems to love it (thankfully ;) ) Julieanne also got him a mouse pad and a little windchime thingy from the school fatherday stall. Stewart forgot to bring his ;), but apparently it's some car seat covers... shhhhh Wayne doesn't know yet lol.

I ended up going the cheats way and getting both my dad and the FIL a dads bag from Darrell Lea (sp?). I really shouldn't have though as I found out later!

I went to work on Wednesday, after running around having to drop something off that Wayne forgot, and then drop Julieanne off at Mums, as I didn't want her to go to school with conjuctivitis. Turns out that Dad had broken his teeth on the chocolates on Monday night!! Ok they were false teeth but still... I felt soooo bad! I hope that it's not going to cost them too much to get them fixed (or replaced, they were fairly old).. good thing he has a moustache to hide it....

Well on that note, I think I'll leave you... lol, with that image of my dad and his missing teeth ;)

TFV :)

10 comments:

Sherryll said...

If you don't send that hands layout into Vogue with your resume, I will do it for you.
Your talents amaze me every time.
You simply get better and better each layout. You must be so proud of it, I agree, enjoy every moment with your precious sweet girl, they grow up sooo fast :)

Karin said...

Those LO's are wonderful - I love Vered's brushes - I've been a fan of her's since forever - well, at least six, maybe seven, years - LOL

I really like the hands LO - wonderfully evocative

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous LO's Angela!! (but you know that already!!).

Hope your dad's teeth are going to be ok???!!!!

Niecey said...

Oh my gosh about the teeth! Eek.
I suppose it's something to laugh about later.

And WOW about the layouts! I especially LOVE the top one. Amazing, so moody and dreamy.

Karen Johnson said...

LOL your poor Dad Ange.....hope he can get them fixed cheaply :)

Love both of hese layouts, the one with Lis's photo is just gorgeous, I love the blendy grungy feel, putting the photo on the angle looks great too, and the second one of yours and Julieannes hands is so so special the journaling teamed with those photos make this a real treasure, especially when you bring it out when she is a teenager lol, lovely and creative stuff as always Ange :)

jane said...

o wow angela!! both layouts are beautiful!!!! truly gorgeous!!!!!

Lee said...

"WOW 2 layouts", is right, there are two ;) and they are both WOW!!!! But I expect nothing less from Miss Amazingness herself :)

Love them both and couldn't pick between them if I wanted too.

LOL I hope Wayne doesn't read your blog Miss Spoilsport! LOL Love the telescope idea, very very cool!

Hugs to your Dad, although I can't help but smile at the image...sorry!

Chris said...

Love these LO's Angela they are just stunning. Oh no your poor dad I have visions of him smiling with broken teeth and it gives me a little smile. Hope they can be fixed easily enough.

Jude said...

That is some story Angela! Hope you got your dad to give you a big smile as you shot the photo... would make a great LO! As to your new work... love them both - you are a consumate artist.

Gina said...

Gorgeous LO'S!! Such talent!