Thursday, February 22, 2007

Another quicky ;)


Just some tulips that I got MYSELF from work on valentines day lol.... And a very disheveled looking Julieanne in the background, it was hot, but it has been for the last few weeks and I'm so VERY sick of it... roll on winter!!



And here's a layout I did of Julieanne and they way she sings (or used to :() the wrong words to one of her fav songs. Credits can be found here.

Work is a little on the dismal side lately too... just 2 days this week, how sad is that?!? lol, well it gave me time to give my blog another overhaul... the last one was just a little to messy for me... let me know what you think.

Oh and a quick thanks to Mel, for letting me know what probably caused my candle reflections on my birthday photos. It's my uv filter... lol, now to remember to take it off ;)

TTFN
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Karen Johnson said...

Love the new look Ange, but then I loved the old one too lol, seems like it must be the time to rearrange blogs, changed mine yet again as well :)
Love the photo those tulips look wondrful as does Julieanne in the background and as for that layout.....well its stunning!!! wonderful brushwork and such a lovely smiling little face :)

Lis said...

Those tulips are so vibrant!!

LOL! I remember you telling us about the words to this song....fantastic LO!

Hope work picks up again for you, it's a tough industry to be in at the moment :(

Love the new blog but think you definately need a header ;-)

katef said...

Oh that LO! LOVE IT!

Lis said...

I can see it now!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous lo! Love the brushwork and the angled position of the photo!

Anonymous said...

A, love the new layout... what a STAR you are :)
That layout is just amazing, but then I think all your work is.:)
I love Julieanne's little teeth, how cute are they!! What a shame they have to fall out and those BIG 2nd teeth come through. She is just a little cutie pie.
Keep up the good work, I love seeing what you come up with.
Do you mind if I steal your Boo Boo Child title as that is what my DD nickname is... Boo!! She will be known as "Boo" until the end of time.

Mel said...

Love the tulip photo! And the layout, just amazing!

Anonymous said...

So glad you got an answer to your candle problem, and if anyone can help, Mel can! You guys take the most gorgeous photos, the tulips are beautiful and one of my fav's!

The layout is awesome too, and now I have that song in my head for the drive to work! LOL

Hope work picks up for you again, I'm not sure I even know what you do? My bad!

Have a great day!

Chris said...

Hi Angela, nice new look very kewl indeed. Love the photo, beautiful tulips. Stunning LO as always and so glad Mel could help you out with your camera troubles. Hope work picks up for you although my bad too cause I have no idea what you do either but still I hope things get better for you soon.

Ciao :)

Anonymous said...

glad Mel could help you work out the reflection problem, hope work picks up soon, all the more time to make gorgeous layouts like 'boo boo child', it's stunning along with the tulips photo.
Shez