Monday, February 19, 2007

Just a test


Ok it looks like it's working woo hoo. I've just installed Picasa and I just found out I can post to blogger directly from it, and this is a psd file!! How easy is that. Anyway this was a birthday card I was working on for Julieanne.. but it never got finished lol... terrible aren't I? Credits Altered photography kit by Denise Docherty, frame by Rhonna Farrer, star brush by Anna Aspnes, background paper Dianne Rigdon Loving Hands.

Ok if this works, there may just be some more regular posts happening!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love Picasa..I use it for storing photos to email to friends and family.

I LOVE this card too!! Looks fantastic!

Look forward to regular posts ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it worked and the card looks amazing! You might even have inspired me to dig out that kit of Denise's once again too! LOL

Speaking of which, I see she pulled all her stuff from the shop she was selling at and hasn't updated her blog for a while? Hope all is ok?

Mel said...

Amazing card! So beautiful!

I left a comment on your last post, doesn't look like you got it?

Basically it was about your candle problem, the short version being that you are getting reflection inside your lens. If you've got a filter on take it off, otherwise reduce exposure time to stop it.

jane said...

oooooooooo
myyyyyyy
goshhhhhhhh!!!! angela this totally rocks!!!! i love love love it!!! beautifully done!!

Karen Johnson said...

Yes you are terrible this is wonderful, would have made a terrific card :)

Anonymous said...

I want you to finish this card, it's amazing, you have so much talent, Julieanne will love it.
Shez