Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Special Luncheon

Julieanne had her special Luncheon at school today. It turned out that it was only the junior schools turn today, so there was only about 8 children and 8 adults there. It was a nice thing for the school to do, and I think that it made the kids feel very special... Especially when the principal said that they were the perfect (or near perfect as he later amended lol) students. The food wasn't anything special.. just party food.. but the kids loved having the softdrink lol. I did think that it went on a little too long, Julieanne getting restless towards the end, but I'm glad that I went. They also had an award certificate presented by the principal, but my stupid (ok I didn't mean that lol) camera wouldn't work for some reason so I missed that photo op. Good thing it later worked for the photo sessions outside ;)...


I ended up taking the long way home. I was going to go into town but decided not to at the last minute, and took the back roads home instead. Nearly ended up getting lost along the way, but saw this gorgeous house... .I was going to take a photo, but thought that it might have been a little to weird to take one of some strangers house rofl ;). Did manage to get back home after about 20 mins (and a few more nice houses).

Ummm... what else? I did this LO, for the challenge at MAC, using Denise Docherty's Whisper kit...


Ok, I'll leave it at that, and sorry for another not too interesting entry... I don't know why you bother ;).... Thank you anyway :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela your layouts are simply devine my dear. I just love seeing them.. keep them rolling in :)

Sherryll said...

you must be so proud of your daughter and rightly so!
What beautiful kids in that beautiful layout you made, he he

Helen said...

I agree with Lis - you are a goose, your LO's are an inspiration and you are also an excellent photographer, keep 'em coming babe :)

Lee said...

Ooops thought I commented on this entry! Lucky I checked!

Julieanne is growing up so much! I must confess whebever I think of her, I think of that crying layout, with thyat adorable scrunched up face!

LOL at you getting almost lost! Know how you feel taking pics of strangers houses, I did a bit of clandestine photography when we are building, getting pics of bricks I liked, gates I liked, gardens I liked. LOL Surprised I wasn't arrested! LOL

Gorgeous layout for Shez, you just have a knack! Clever girl, I bow to THE Goddess!