Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Getting my backside into gear

{now that is conjuring up some ugly images I'm sure ;)}

I'm finally getting stuck into that princess album I started ages ago, for my niece. I've started from scratch again, not happy with some of the pages I'd done, good thing I'm using Anna Aspnes "Fit for a Princess" quick album (LOVE this!)... I seem to be flying through them, lol, well I was yesterday anyway ;). Here are the first 12 pages that I've done..




Now just need to decide on whether I go with the 8x8 or 6x6. I know I'd like the 8x8 better, but pricewise, the 6x6 is going to suit me better... Oh I hate making decisions!

TTFN

9 comments:

Sherryll said...

Your niece is a lucky lucky girl getting this pressie, you never cease to amaze me with your talents, wow, these first 12 are wonderful, I understand that it will get pricey but it's going to be a precious album to love forever:)

Anonymous said...

Angela...these are gorgeous!!! I love them all!

Good luck deciding what size!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous Miss A, love them all, doesn't matter what you put your mind to, whatever you touch is gold! LOL mmmm are you putting them in an album, look for an album first, you may not be aboe to get one or the other... good luck.. ;)

Anonymous said...

These pages are divine! I'm not a pink person really, but I really love the look of these! Go the 8x8, go the 8x8 ;o)

Anonymous said...

Look fabarooney -

jane said...

those are fabulous!! what a perfect fit those pages are for your album!!!...i have the kit, but i never got the quick pages...u are making me regret it, lol!

Jude said...

What a lovely idea and this album is going to be such a lovely momento. I can imagine this little princess will spend so many happy hours just turning the pages. Fantastic photos

Anonymous said...

Looking very good Miss Angela....I'd go the 8 x 8, but it depends on the $$$ doesn't it??

Chris said...

Wow Angela what a gorgez album you are creating for your niece she is going to be thrilled and one lucky niece for sure.

Hey you've been tagged so check out my blog for details......lol