Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thought I'd better post some pictures...

since the last few post have been pretty boring (not that this is ever riveting lol).





Last thursday was Waynes Mums Birthday. We went out for Chinese, which was nice... mmmm the honey chicken was divine! But it ended up being a fairly late night, we didn't get home until about 11.30, which is a little late for a school night. Good thing Julieanne had swimming the next day, otherwise she would not have been so eager to get out of bed lol.

Sunday we went to the Gardening Australia show on in Caulfield. In the end it turned out to be shocking day. There were way to many people there ( and I just LOVE crowds!) and you couldn't get a look at any of the products they had there. I' m sure that the show would have been fantastic if only half the amount of people were there. The kids did manage to get into the "Fifi" tent, and make a door hanger which was nice.

Yesterday Julieanne had a curriculum day, so we had a lazy day at home. Went through her toys, to get rid of some, but only ended up with a small box full for the op shop... next time I'll do it without her there lol!

Today I spent the morning spraying the weeds. There wasn't a lot of wind (WOW!!!), and it REALLY needed to be done... I was going to do some weeding as well, but Wayne had conveniently taken my gloves with him, so I couldn't (and that is the excuse I'm sticking to!!) ;).

Well that's about it for now.. lol, even with the pics, it's still turned out quiet dull didn't it? Mental note to self: don't use this photo alignment again either.... ;).

TTFN

6 comments:

Karin said...

Those garden shows get so out of hand with crowds, don't they? I usually go to the big one in Carlton Gardens and it's nuts!!!

Yep, definitely throw out the toys when they aren't there - Eli never lets me throw out many either - LOL.

The photos are great - can't wait to see what you do with them in your LO's!!!

Weeds - we have those - ours is the parsley in the veggie patch - it's gone crazy!! You don't want any parsley, do you? LOL

Gina said...

Beautiful colors. I love the candle glow. Not dull at all!

Anonymous said...

Great photos again! Love the first one of Angela!
Bugga about the Gardening Show not being so great :(
Want to come clean Trent's toys for me????

Anonymous said...

Your never boring!

All the pics are fabulous as your always are! Really love the birthday ones!

Yep cleaning up when they are around never works!

Sounds like a perfectly good excuse to me!!!

No dullness from this side!

Sherryll said...

I love the birthday cake photo and the sparkler photo, well I love them all, shame there were heaps of people at the same show as you, it can really spoil a day.
Hope you have better luck with getting rid of the old toys next time. I love this song so much I asked Madi to download it for me, it's so beautiful, thanks.
I love reading your blog too:)
The more I type, the more I can listen to the song !

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! I'm going to try and attempt some christmas light photos with DS this year, hope I can do them as much justice as yours! A shame about the Gardening show, I don't much like crowds, but good that the kids got to be a bit crafty. As for the weeds, why pull them out when you can spray them I say?! ;)