Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Like my tune....?

Ok, I know it takes a while to load up, but I just LOVE this song, and had to let you guys have a listed too. It's Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. I'm not going to leave it up long, as I'm not sure if it's actually 100% legal to have it here... anyone know? But it just makes me feel good, and I'm hoping that it will brighten some days out there :).

Also I've heard it on the tv in something, but can't for the life of me remember where... can anyone help me out?

Toodles ;)

Edited to add that blogger is really annoying me at the moment!!!!!
After 5 attempts at republishing this entry, and always ending up with a blank page, I thought I'd check my template... Somehow half of it had been deleted!! I have no idea how it happened, but it's VERY annoying, because I counldn't find Lee's changes anywhere on my computer (mental note: do a clean up!), and had to go back to my boring style... Hope Lee still has a copy ;)....

5 comments:

Karin said...

If it's the same Somewhere Over the Rainbow that I know, it's from the movie, Wizard of Oz!

Shame on losing the template - what a pain. I always save mine as a .txt document on my computer - just in case! The only problem is that i've got so many copies, I can't remember which one is the latest - hee hee.

Anonymous said...

I can't open it :( But is it his version of the actual Judy Garland song from Wizard of Oz??? Will keep trying it!

Lee said...

Ooooh I have this song!!! Let me think on the TV show, I had a feeling it could be an ad! I am a bit rushed at the moment so I'll think on it later!

You should have the template in your hot little in box right now! :)

Sherryll said...

It's such a beautiful version, you are very clever putting music on :)

I have heard it but have no idea where.

Lee said...

OK if you watch ER it was used when Dr Greene died (or did he just leave?) but I still think it's been on an ad lately, maybe RACV Insurance or something???? It's killing me!