Friday, October 06, 2006

I think I should stop trying to change things...

Grr.... now all my images are pixelated! I increased their size, didn't like the result, and now I can't get it back to normal!! I've taken the size out of the template, but they are still big.. might be more republishing issues methinks.....

LOL, they might look normal once I've posted this post ;)

Edit: it worked! This post must have kicked it back into gear! And yes Miss Lee, I should be out doing the lawn, halfway there now....

5 comments:

Lee said...

Which pics do you mean Miss A? Everything looks normal to me. Maybe the publishing of this post fixed it :)

Shouldn't you be mowing lawns????

Sherryll said...

Hope those lawns got finished !
I too can't see any pics, love this song sooo much :)

Karin said...

Ugh - lawns - glad we don't have a lot of them - LOL - have enough to do as is

jane said...

love what you did with denises kit!! great layout! and i think this song is fabulous! what a perfect pick!!!

jane said...

had to come back and tell you...lol...i cant find my radio and i was sitting at my puter...and i needed some tunes, so i hopped back to your blog and just left it open so i could bop to your tune, hehehe!! :)