Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Well, the holidays are over! Julieanne went back to school yesterday, and I think she was pretty excited to go. This morning however was a different story! It's not that she didn't want to go to school... she just didn't want to get up!!

Must say that having some "me" time again is nice... although Wayne had the day off yesterday, so didn't get any then... I was going to take a drive down to the Island (Phillip Island) and attempt to take some photos, but he had different ideas. He wanted to get started on our veggie garden, and I suppose I had to agree that it needed to be done. So we spent the day building 2 beds out of pavers that he got for free a few weeks back.


Heres a photo of our attempt...must say I do love the not perfect look roflol. Now just to put some veggies in ;).

I also took this yesterday. Didn't even know that there was freesias there, until I went to take the photo lol.


And this one was taken on Sunday night. With all the traffic coming back from the island I thought I'd attempt to take a photo of it.. not sure of the result though....


And finally, I also mangaged to get this done for the "defining me" project at PBP... just having a little fun ;). CC most welcome credits to Denise Docherty for her Blended Autumn kit and altered photography kit. Fonts Al Sandra, and Avant garde book.


TFV :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela..that photo is fabulous!!! As are the other ones! And yay for the vegie garden..get planting!!! Will be great to have your own fresh vegies! MIL has just made a big one at her place and we've planted some supplies so can't wait to get some yummy fresh stuff!

Loved your Defining me LO too! Make sure you enjoy your 'Me' time!!

Gina said...

Gorgeous layout. Beautiful picture and a really good job of blending!

Lee said...

Oh I love your vegie garden!!! We are going to do something similar, we have loads of bricks left over from building and we are going to use them to do raised beds! You have inspired me all over again. Since selling our last home we have really missed our fresh vegies. You will be enjoying the fruits (and vegies LOL) of your labours very soon.

Love the fressia pic, that sky is divine! You are soo clever, right up there with Karen the Guru! And I LOVE the time lapse shot too! Did you use a tripod? Or just rest on the car or something? Love it, anyway.

Love love love the layout, especially the halo! ;) But can you send the journaling through MAC, I can't read it! It's OK, I can read some of it.... I AGREE, you do have a wicked sense of humour and you also have WAY more than 10 great things to name! You are a gem!

Thanks for sharing Miss A, always gorgeous!

Karin said...

Love the photos, as always - not sure what we are doing with our garden this - have to wait and see whath the water restrictions are going to be :(

Love that LO, but you already knew that coz I commented over at PBP - I try and keep up with most of the Mac girls over there

Helen said...

Love love love that LO - your take on the Angel theme is great. Boy you are just lucky Wayne is not `retired' like my DH - then you would always be busy in the garden and elsewhere LOL

Sherryll said...

The school hols did fly and I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Julieanne.

Your photography skills blow me away, that shot of the traffic is amazing and you will be giving me the tips at our conference soon:) !!!

I can't wait to hear what's going in the vegie garden.

I love all the photos and especially the 10 things, it's so well done, but I'm not surprised because all your work is amazing:)