Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Album fit for a Princess, and Be Happy

Ok, lets attempt to post some pics LOL. Here is the beginning of a Princess Album that I'm doing for my niece. I'm using Anna Aspens Fit for a Princess album which I just fell in love with when I first saw it. Makes life a lot easier.. I'm up to page 9 already! I'll just post a couple for you guys though.. they are all basically the same.





I also managed to do another LO today.. haven't done one for a while, and was getting withdrawals ;). This is Julieanne the other day when we went to the park. I was having a ball taking photos of her and Isabella on the swings, oh the joys of digital, you can just shoot and shoot!

Papers by Iron Orchid, recoloured.

Well I think that will do for now. Thanks for looking.. if there is anyone out there LOL.

TTFN

2 comments:

Lee said...

Angela these are just gorgeous! Your neice will love it and so will everyone else! I am glad you bought the album, it really is the only thing that would have made you happy! I see you are blogging with the best of us now! Off to add you to my links! :)

Helen said...

Angela this is a really stunning LO - as always:) DH was sitting here as it downloaded and said `that's a great photo' - I said Angela always takes great photos. So glad you have given in to peer pressure and started a blog :)