Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Not much happening....



I so wanted to do a layout today, but have been having a major lack of inspiration.. I'll have to make do with a photo. This was taken at Mordialloc (sp) beach, a few months ago. I loved the look of the sunset, but as I took the photo, this flock of birds flew across the shot.. oh well.

Still trying to figure out how we are going to afford the trip to the gold coast, I'm attempting to arrange accommodation here. If anyone has any other recommendations let me know ;). I know that we are leaving it all to the last minute, but that is what happens when you arrange to go away with family I suppose.. trying to get everyone to agree on a spot.

Umm.. I think that's it, sorry, I did warn you that there wasn't a lot happening. I think that I'm going to start to scare people away from this blog LOL, it's very BORING.

I think that I'm coming down with something too.. I think I'll call it the MAC virus ;).

4 comments:

Helen said...

Angela there is no such thing as a boring blog - they all fascinate me LOL. You should look on the net for Gold Coast bargains, there should be heaps around at this time of year. I hope Stewart can go - like most teens he sounds like he needs a lot of loving :)

Karin said...

that is one amazing photo Angela - simple breathtaking

Karen Johnson said...

Love the photo Mac A great colour saturation :)

Lee said...

I LOVE that photo Miss A, I think the birds make it myself! I am sure everything will work out with your holiday and you will have a ball! MAC virus! LMBFBO!