Monday, May 22, 2006

I can sing a rainbow....



Ok, just a quick one (aren't they all?). I got up this morning and saw this rainbow out the kitchen window. It was the brightest one that I have seen for a long time, and the light was just beautiful, so I had to get the camera out and venture outside. I must have been a sight, in my dressing gown with my blunnies on! LOL, not to mention the rain! Good thing that neighbours are a fair distance off!

There are some very annoying rain spots on the images, that I could not get rid of. Thanks to the MAC girls for some image editing tips. Didn't get the result that I was after, but it is a little improvement. The second shot is of the backyard, bit of a mess at the moment so don't look to closely LOL.

Also had a phone call from dh this morning. Grrrrr... Stewart has been suspended from school (again!), I really don't understand WHY? What drives him to do these stupid things? This coming from a girl that NEVER got into trouble. I was the quiet mouse that used to sit in the corner at school, and avoid any attention. He has been threatened numerous times that if he acts up, he is going to miss out on something special. He doesn't know that we were planning on going to the gold coast next month. Dh is now having a major dilemma as to whether to carry out the enforcement or let him come..... He will be SOOOO disappointed if he misses out, but what do you do? His mum had to go and pick him up from school, so we'll see what happens tonight when we get his phone call. Maybe we should just cancel the whole thing.. really can't afford it at the moment anyway :(.

5 comments:

Karin said...

Those photos turned out pretty great!

Helen said...

Love your rainbow photos Angela and your LO - nothing like a rainbow to brighten your day :)

Sherryll said...

the photo is beautiful, was just looking at your last LO of your little girl with the blue background, it's fantastic, oh and I LOVE your family's music taste !

Lee said...

Hey MAC A, they turned out great and the light is fantastic, isn't it! Can't see any rain spots either....

Sorry to hear about Stewart, hope it works out!

Karen Johnson said...

Rainbow photos look great Angela, can't even see the rain drops :) a polariser really helps to saturate the colours of the rainbow :)
Sorry to hear about Stewart....hope it all works out :)

ps I'm glad you got your blog MAC A lol