Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ok, I've given in!

Well after a fair amount of pressure, I've finally created a blog.. to all you MAC girls out there "thank you" NOT! I have no idea of what I'm supposed to be writing here, but I can tell you now that I don't think there are going to be many posts LOL. I lead a pretty boring life..

On the up side I suppose I can get myself one of those cool looking slide show things.. Now to figure out how to set this page up so it looks good ;). BTW does this thing have a spell check?!?

3 comments:

Lee said...

YAY Angela, got a blog!!!!

How about posting the layout you just did for a start! LOL

Love your banner BTW! Yes get a slideshow and there is a spellchecker!

Good to see you join the blogger ranks!

LOL
L ;)

Karen Johnson said...

YAY!!!!!!! finally :)

Great to see you have finally taken the plunge :)
You know I never have anything interesting to say, just post some layouts and photos, easy lol :) you'll be fine and in the swing of things in no time at all :)

Sharon said...

Oh Angela, peer pressure is such an awful thing, ROFL