Friday, May 19, 2006

Going Crazy!

OK, I feel like I'm in a mad house. The TV is blaring Creed, after certain members of this house had a karioke (sp) session. I think I might enroll them all in some singing lessons LOL! Did hear some good music though (not the singing) ranging from The Doors through to Pearl Jam, and also some Counting Crows thrown in, as Julieanne loves "that Shrek song".

Um.. what else? I actually went to work today, well sort of. I went over to the factory, takes me over an hour to get there, but really need the money, and it helps the inlaws out. They are pretty busy at the moment with the caravan and camping show on in Caulfield.. at least I think that is where it is!

I'd had enough of being in the house yesterday, and as it was such a nice day I thought that I'd do something outside.. I ended up spraying the weeds outside.. we are being overrun here LOL!



Oh and I managed to get a LO done, not too sure about it, but at least I have something to post ;). Kit "caberet" by Rhonna Farrer, recoloured.
Oh and Miss M wanted to know how I did the edge. The floraly frame is part of the kit, and I just added one of the other papers as an overlay and masked it off to show the photo. I really do hope that made sense, because I'm terrible at explaining things, as some of you may know ;).

1 comment:

Lee said...

I love the layout it's gorgeous! Did you have a go at the karaoke? LOL, sounds like they have great taste in music, even if they are not the best singers! LOL Glad to see you out earning the money to pay for that Princess Kit! LOL