Thursday, May 25, 2006

A layout, and my dream trip

Julieanne and Isabella look so different, and yet they can be so alike it's funny. I took these photos about a minute apart, and yet neither of them saw the other one pose... so funny how they have the same look. The wonderful papers used in this are by Sue Jones.. aren't they wonderful?

Speaking of Sue, I was in the newsagent this afternoon, flicking through a For Keeps mag (issue 38, not sure if it is the lastest or a special edition), and nearly laughed out loud. There was this wonderfully funny LO, of a gorgeous little girl ironing her ball.. just love it Sue.. fantastic work!

Then when I got home, I checked me email (first thing I always do when I get home LOL, who doesn't?!) and received an email from this Holidays with kids website.

It had my dream holiday there. A trip to the Antarctic, how "cool" would that be?! Considering that it cost $14,000 + per person, I think it might be one of those "after we win tattslotto" things LOL.

4 comments:

Karin said...

Gorgeous LO Angela - as always

That trip looks fabulous - I'll join you when we win the Tatts.

Karen Johnson said...

What on earth would you want to go there for Mac A too cold by far lol great photo ops though I suppose lol
That layout is gorgeous and you're right the papers are wonderful, love the colour :)

Lee said...

LOVE this layout, it's all a bit freaky really! LOL I agree that looks like a dream holiday and I have subscribed to that newsletter, just so after I win tatts I will know where to go! LOL

katef said...

great LO... could be twins I reckon!
Talk about a cool holiday! I once looked into buying my DH a plane ride over antarctica on new years which was only $500 so much more affordable but just not tha same thing.