Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Just a quick one...

Because there really isn't a lot happening, which is good in a way I suppose :).

I had to post though and do a little "toot-toot", lol. Picked up the latest
For Keeps mag(for some reason the website hasn't been updated), and it's got this



in it. I know I know, they would have sent me a copy of the mag, but I couldn't wait to have a lookie, and because the Magazine is in sealed plastic I had to buy a copy! I'll give the other to mum I suppose :). The only thing is, you can read my journaling... not too sure if I like that. Credits: Papers by Denise Docherty (
www.spaceraven.net) Fonts Broken 15, DSP can you hear me now?

Being the geek that I am, I had to contact the mag to see if it was ok to post here lol, turns out it was, or none of you would be seeing it ;)

That said here is the one that was in last months.. (gee this really is a self promotion post isn't it?!) Ok, it's turned kinda small, but you get the idea.

Credits: Papers by Shabby Princess, font Will n Grace.

Sorry no new stuff yet. I'm having major download issues, which has put me out of the mood lol. Anyone know a good download manager?

Once again, thanks for visiting.

TTFN :)

6 comments:

Lee said...

Very interesting read ;)

LOL, the layouts are gorgeous Miss A, love them both and I did the same thing, had to rush out and buy it and received it the very next day LOL!

You could never bore me with your posts or your layouts! :)

Karin said...

I don't ever remember seeing the snow ones - they are adorable - I remember Tram Journey - it's still fabulous

Anonymous said...

I remember when you did that LO...well done on FK...but very well deserved, your LO's are amazing!

Ditto what Lee said about your posts!

jane said...

that is so wonderful! congratulations!!!! they are beautiful layouts and definitely deserved to bbe published! I will have to make sure that i pick up a copy today!!!

Sherryll said...

Congrats Ange, I'm going to buy that mag today too, it's a beautiful layout once again, but I couldn't see the 2nd one ?

Anonymous said...

Reading backwards Ange, see now that the other layout was published too, they are both wonderful....I get For Keeps so will look out for your gorgeosu layouts :)