Sunday, August 27, 2006

Lazy day....

Just one of those lazy Sundays today.. hope it stays that way, but Wayne just got a phone call from one of his friends to go round there... personally I'd rather stay at home... we'll see ;).

Anyway I finally managed to get this done




I'd worked on so many versions, just was never happy with any :(.. Still not sure, but I think this is the best of the lot lol.

Not sure if you can read the text, so here it is. I though it was nice, and got it from 2peas.

Sometimes looking deep into the eyes of a child, you are conscious of meeting a glance full of wisdom. The child has known nothing yet but love and beauty. All this piled-up world knowledge you have acquired is unguessed at by her. And yet you meet this wonderful look that tells you in a moment more than all the years of experience have seemed to teach. Hildegarde Hawthorne

Papers in there from spaceraven (aka Denise Docherty, LOVE your stuff ;) ), fonts, itc avant garde, al sandra, mamma gamma.

We went to the home show on Friday night, and it was ok. Not as many things there as I would have thought, but did see some things that I'd love to get.

I've been thinking of getting a trampoline for a while now, and they had these, and they look fantastic! Bit on the pricey side though, the smallest one going for just under $900, the one that I'd get just under $1500! Julieanne had a turn at the show, and she didn't want to get off. I suppose it is good exercise... lol, she says trying to con dh into getting one ;).

I also saw a bath that I'd love. We don't have one at the moment, and I loved the fact that I could just leave Julieanne in the bath, and she's play for ages. Can't do that with the shower, and water restrictions and all. I couldn't get a pic of the one that I loved, but it's one of those claw foot ones... can't find any prices on it either so that can't be good!

TFL

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO Angela, and the journalling is beautiful!

We had a claw foot at our last place, if you look at Stott's Restoration, they used to sell lots at varying prices. I love my baths ;-)

Anonymous said...

A, the layout turned out stupendously. Another BRILLIANT one. You turn every photgraph into a work of art :).
That trampoline is fabulous but go look at K-Mart, the people down the back of us got one for thier kids from there for Christmas from Santa.. and it is absolutely fabbo. They have 4 kids and they honestly without a word of a lie, they jump on it constantly. Morning, noon and night, and still going strong. I think it was something like $175, I have told them if it cost a $1,000 it was still worth every penny to them. It has high sides on it as well, great idea so they dont bounce themselves off.

Lee said...

The layout is fabulous ANgela, oh those eyes! :) Those words are just beautiful too.

Kids love trampolines, I was always very worried about getting one, but we have never had a mishap (touch wood). They are pretty responsible and just love it and you are right, it's great exercise, I can do maybe 2 minutes tops! LOL

Good luck with the bath too, especially the price part! LOL

Sharon said...

Angela, layout looks great! You are a clever cookie :-)

jane said...

i love those lazy sundays too!!!
That is a beautiful layout with the most perfect choice for journaling! what a talent you are! (and i think a clawfoot tub is definitely a good opt! love those!)

Karin said...

I love those trampolines and would have been bought one like that, if we hadn't already got one - LOL

Love this version of the LO Angela

Karin said...

I forgot to say Miss A - all your stuff is beautiful - you have the most amazing eye for design and it shows - now, all I have to do is convince you - LOL

Sherryll said...

That LO is stunning as usual, you've got such a talent for this photoshopping.
Our kids still play on their tramp, not as fancy as this one though, looks fantastic !
Get a bath !!! Every night I still bath with our kids, surely they'll get over it one of these days.

Niecey said...

Love love LOVE the layout!

Beautiful blending, and great design. Stunning.

Great quote too!