Monday, August 07, 2006

The weekend

Friday
We ended up going to Knox. Dh wanted to look in the ABC shop for something (didn't find it lol), and I just wanted to go out, so I didn' t have to cook dinner lol. Turns out that everyone came hope with something except me :(.. The kids both got a book each (though Julieanne's only cost $3.00 bargain!) and Wayne got a dvd (ummmm... what's it called....... Crackerjack!) I wanted to look in Teds, but it was shut by the time we got out of Kmart, which in hindsight was probably a good thing ;).

Saturday
I actually managed to get another LO done :). This is Stewart and Julieanne last year, when I actually got round to doing some photo sessions lol... once again "need to get the stuff out again"! It's a little different, but nothing seemed to look right with the photo, and I wanted to somehow use the white backgroud.



We went out to my BIL for dinner, and had a roast, which was nice (once again not having to cook lol), and a yummy apple crumble type thing.

Sunday

Well, we ended up going 4x4ing. I really didn' t want to go, wanted to meet up with Shez instead, but Wayne talked me into it..... We started in Rokeby (sp?), but I have no idea of where we ended up lol. Here's some photo's, not that they are really interesting ;).

Nope, blogger won't let me upload them, so lucky you lol. Oh, and forgot to mention that I found a Lyrebird (sp?) feather :).. .pretty chuffed about that lol.



5 comments:

Lee said...

The layout is stunning as always Miss A! I finally got around to setting up my studio.. pics are Ok and I'll post soon....

Mmmmm roast! LOL

Sorry you didn't get to meet up with Shez and Lis, fate is telling you to wait for me! LOL

Karin said...

that is such a great LO

Sherryll said...

Sounds like a great weekend, lucky girl not having to cook 2 nights in a row !
That layout is absolutely magazine worthy, I love it

Karen Johnson said...

Lucky you not having to cook!!!
I love this layout Ange, though not your usual style it still has that edgy feel that is your trademark :)

Anonymous said...

Angela, stunning as usual. :)