Tuesday, August 15, 2006

On the bandwagon..... (a bit late as always)

OMG! Blogger actually let me upload!!

First off, I have to let you all know that I've jumped on the Krispy Kreme bandwagon. Well sort of, I finally got some today, haven't actually tried them yet I'll wait for Wayne to get home lol. I didn't go the full hog, and only got the 1 box, everyone else in front of me in the drive through got their 2 boxes, lol... I made up for it with a hot chocolate, which was actually very nice.

lol, had to get a picture ;)... not sure if that 450 is the number of orders they had today.. if so they are still doing some good business.. I think I was there at about 1.30, not bad for half a day!

Umm.. what else? Obviously I had the day off today, work is starting to die off again, and I had to go and drop some stuff of at the accountants in Narre Warren(I suppose we'll have to wait another 3 months for the returns to come in! Grrrrrr!).. hence the Krispy Kremes ;). Finally got round to doing some reading at the school too. Julieanne has been nagging me for ages, but never found the time, terrible mother that I am ;). I'm glad that I went, it's nice to see how she is going with her reading compared to the other children... Just needs to work on her writing!!

I also managed to get this done for the colour challenge at PBP. The colours are really not me, and I did struggle with this one... PS crashing on me halfway through not being any help! But I think it turned out ok, sort of... might try and see what it looks like with some other colours... Kit used is Denise Docherty's Henna kit.

I was attempting to do a LO with this

Last night, thinking that I'd do something that Wayne would actually comment on, lol. Couldn't find my mojo though, and nothing came out of it.. though I'm not going to hold my breath for any compliments from him anyway ;).

Here's another one that I though actually turned into not a bad shot.... hehe, see I did manage to get those 4x4 shots in ;0... sorry.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela.. that layout is SUPERB!! OMG you are so damn good at them. Good on you for finding the time to help with reading. I used to love doing that with my kids. They love it when you can help in the class room.
The 4 x 4 pics are great too, but I would have no mojo in scrapping them...hehehe.
Great layout, blew me away and I can see it in the Denise's papers too, but love the "not so you" colours :)

Anonymous said...

Oh you will LOVE the KK, can't wait to hear if you both did!!

Love your LO for the color challenge, just gorgeous!

Great photos of the 4wd too! Must be so much fun, something I'd love to do one day!

Lee said...

Love the very cosmopolitan Krispy Kreme pic!

I love doing reading at school too, it also reinforces that they don't have a short attention span and a lot of the other kids do! LOL

The layout is DIVINE (bowing again), as are the pics!

Tell if Wayne comments, dh comments in the "no your bum isn't big" tone of voice! LMAO

The 4wd pics are great and I'm tipping an amazing layout in the wings!

Sherryll said...

Ange, you are one talented lady :)
They just get better and better by the day, can't wait to see the 4WDing photos, go look for your mojo, I'm sure it's still there !
Glad you made it to the school, don't the kids love when you help.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, you can even make a box of Krispy Kremes look awesome!! I love the layout for the colour challenge that you did, and I have to confess to trying to scrap a layout tonight using some of the tips you have in your previous posts, and I'm afraid I'm failing miserably! But, I will not give up and I will keep practising!! ;o)

Love the 4x4 pics - most excellent! I have a pic of my DH and DS walking along the banks of the Murray River that I'm a bit stuck on at the moment too *sigh*

Karen Johnson said...

Angela love the photos especially the Krispy Kremes, very cool angle, the other action shots are really neat too, love the colours in the first one and of course the layout is your usual wonderful stuff, I was gonna give this challenge a go too, but the coluurs just don't go with boys lol :)

Karin said...

that LO, as always, is gorgeous - love the photos - maybe you could put them up as the next challenge at MacDigi?

Niecey said...

The layout is beautiful, and the photos are excellent.

I've heard so much about Krispy Kreme...I'm desperate to try some.